Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome

If you're reading this, then let me inform you right now that you are a very lucky person. You may be skeptical of that now, but as you read on you will discover that you are reading the chronicles of a person whose mother's path on the way to the delivery room included passing under a ladder, having a black cat cross her path, and was probably assigned to Delivery Room #13. I am the most unlucky person you will ever want to meet; therefore, you should be feeling better about yourself now and as you read my future postings.

I'm not even really sure why I started this blog, probably because my psychiatrist recommended I do it, and even then I'm not sure why she recommended it. Probably in the hope I would learn more about myself (like I want to know more!) and she may want her other patients and students to feel better about themselves (that's the reason I'm leaning toward!). Anyway, if for no other reason, read it because she is a very intelligent woman and I have learned a lot from her so I'm sure you can too!

You will find daily (if I get to it) diatribes from me, book reviews of books I have read (usually 2-3 a week), movie reviews (if I ever get out to a movie!) and other sites that I find interesting and think others would like.

So check back from time to time, I will try to entertain you (everyone laughed when one of the Three Stooges was smacked in the head or suffered some misfortune so I'm sure my life will amuse you!) or I will post some cartoons on here for your enjoyment.

I'll talk to you later!

1 comment:

  1. The Three Stooges are on my favorites. I will watch every chance I get for the moments you act out such slapstick.

    ReplyDelete