Saturday, July 24, 2010

Too Hot To Think!

This will be a short post, as all I have been able to think about today is the heat wave that we've been living with.  It is surprising, usually I look forward to summer and hate winter; however, this year it seems like I'm much less tolerant of the heat than I usually am.  Maybe it's old age creeping up on me.  I look in the mirror and see so much gray hair it's discouraging.  So I'm looking forward to fall and winter now!

I have also been dealing with headaches for a few days.  Again, I blame the heat and humidity for that, although the demands of life may also have something to do with it, I have been dealing with some difficulties lately in my personal life that I won't trouble you with.

The way I have been dealing with it all is to immerse myself in several things to keep my mind off the way things are.  I have finished my last book, "Corsair" by Clive Cussler and have now embarked on another one of his books "Dark Watch."  I am also trying several new games and enjoying some movies on tv.  I stopped and picked up some books from the library on blogging so be prepared for some changes on here.

I think I am going to take advantage of one more way to fight this heat wave - ice cream!  Feel free to join me, sundaes are an awesome weapon!

No comments:

Post a Comment